- What is technical drawing,
- Line types,
- Geometric entities,
- Projection methods,
- Detail views,
- Auxiliary Views,
- Paper space,
- Solid modeling,
- Assembly drawing.
This course of study aims to teach students: awareness of engineering graphics tools, introducing drawing units and manual drawing and using commercial CAD packages, sketching 2D drawings from 3D shapes, awareness of international drawing standards, learning 2D and 3D modeling techniques in computer environment.
- Engineering Graphics 8th Ed., Giesecke, F, et al, Pears/Prentice Hall, New Jersey, 2004,
- Engineering design graphics : AutoCAD 2007, J.H. Earle, Pears/Prentice Hall, NY, 2008,
- Technical Graphics Communication, G.R.Bertoline, et.al., McGraw-Hill, Boston, 2003,
- Technical Drawing: fundemantals, CAD, design, D.L Goetsch, et.al., Delmar Publ., 1989,
- Fundamentals of Graphics Communication, Bertoline, GB. et al, 6th Ed., McGraw-Hill, 2010,
- Mühendislik Çizimin Esasları, S.Kurt, İ.Gerdemeli, C.E.İmrak, Birsen Yay., İstanbul, 2005.